Sunday 22 June 2014

A Design a Day

Now that my computer is up and running again and I have my Adobe programs back; I've decided this holidays I'm going to create a design a day starting with this one. It's just a little project that I've been wanting to do for a while now. I hope it while inspire some creativity in me and I can get some good practice with the programs as I am still learning. I'm going to try learning different techniques, today I taught myself how to distribute objects around a circle using this tutorial. And this was the result...

How are you all anyway? I'd like to hear back from you! Comment what you'd like to see more of on my blog maybe some recipes, sewing tutorials, design tutorials, daily doings etc. You choose :)

Izzy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3