Wednesday 8 February 2012

Geometric Nails!!

I was inspired by the nail art on eva foreva. I thought it would be pretty simple, although I new mine wouldn't turn out as nice as these. I loved the colour scheme of blue and black

These were mine...

What you need...
2 different colours of nail polish
Scissors
Tape


Cut 5, 11/2 inch pieces of sticky tape. Wrap around each finger leaving the section you want to paint.
Paint with first colour then remove tape.

Apply second round of sticky tape when first colour is still wet (when dry it goes flaky and gets pulled off, when sticky tape is pulled off) 
Paint with second colour and remove tape.
(Trying to take a photo with my left hand and with wet nails= disaster photography) hehe

And walla!!  enjoy...



1 comment:

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3